- All prices quoted on thiswebsite, software, or mobile application are in Canadian dollars.
Terms and Conditions
- All orders made online shall be paid by credit card via ourwebsiteat the time the purchase is made, or in person at the Merchant location during pick-up, if available. All items ordered online shall be picked up at the Merchant location chosen by the customer at the time of the order. Please allow up to 20 minutes for the order to be prepared.
- All payments on orders made online are non-refundable. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your order and did not consume a significant portion of your order, please contact the Merchant immediately. Any refund, credit, or replacement decisions shall be made at the discretion of the Merchant where the order was made.
- All Services or material on this Site are copyrighted and belong to the Merchant and its online platform partner, Qooway. No part of this web site may be reproduced, published, distributed, displayed, performed, copied or stored for public or private use in any information retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any mechanical, photographic or electronic process, including electronically or digitally on the Internet or World Wide Web, or over any network, or local area network, without express written permission of the Merchant and Qooway.
- Thiswebsitemay contain links to other sites not maintained by the Merchant or Qooway. These links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this web site, mobile application, or other Services powered by Qooway or other third parties, and may not be governed by our policies.
- The Merchant and its online platform partner Qooway do not and will not give or sell any personal information that you provide to us to any third parties except with your prior permission, as disclosed in this policy, as may be permitted or required by law.
- The Merchant and its online platform partner Qooway may use your personal information for contacting you about products and services, special offers and upcoming promotions from our affiliates and merchants you have visited, and other marketing partners of interest that we think may be of interest to you for the purposes of marketing. If at any time you choose to opt out of receiving such products and services, special offers and upcoming promotions, you will be able to do so.
- This policy is governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
Last Updated: February 26, 2020